How to Convert ODP to PPT Free?
The ODP file container is the standard file type for presentations in the OpenOffice.org suite of office products. PPT (PowerPoint) files are very similar; they are used by Microsoft's PowerPoint software, part of the Office suite of products, for creating presentations as well.
To convert ODP to PPT for free, the easiest method is using free ODP to PPT Converter online. Here we list some free online ODP to PowerPoint Converter for you.
Free ODP to PPT Online Converter: Convertfiles
Convertfiles.com is very powerful file converter that can suite almost all your needs in the time of mass invention of new file formats. With this free ODP to PowerPoint Converter online, you can easily convert from ODP to PPT for free.
- Open a Web browser, and go to convertfiles.com.
- Click the Browse button and select your ODP file
- Set PPT as output format and click on Convert. This may take several minutes, depending on file size.
Converting ODP to PPT Using Impress
Download and install the "Open Office" suite of software applications. This is free, open-source software with similar features to Microsoft Office. You will need the "Impress" program in Open Office to complete the ODP to PPT conversion.
- Launch the Open Office Impress application on your PC.
- Click "File" and "Open" on the menu bar, then browse to the ODP file. Highlight the file, then click the "Open" button.
- Click "File" and "Save As." Then click "File > Type > Microsoft PowerPoint". Click the "Save" button.
Done! Now you can convert ODP to PowerPoint presentaion as you like. In our recommendation, the first method - converting ODP files to PPT using free ODP to PPT Online Converter Convertfiles is the ideal choice, for you don't need to download and install any software on your PC. Go ahead to have a try!