How to Insert iTunes Music to PowerPoint?
The questions about adding iTunes music to PowerPoint:
- How do you put iTunes music into a PowerPoint?
- How do you attach iTunes music to a PowerPoint slide show?
- How do I import music from my iTunes to my PowerPoint presentations?
- Is it possible to use iTunes music on a PowerPoint presentation?
The easy solution to insert iTunes music to PowerPoint presentation:
As known to all, iTunes downloaded music files (DRM-protected .m4p, non-DRM .m4a) have DRM protection which prevent users from converting it to other formats, while Microsoft PowerPoint supports importing NO-DRM MP3 WMA WAC Aiff AU music files. So you need to remove the DRM protection from iTunes music and convert them to PowerPoint compatible audio format first.
To Insert iTunes Songs to PowerPoint, you'll need:
- PowerPoint program
- iTunes music files
- DRM Music Converter: Remove DRM from protected iTunes music files and convert it to DRM-free music files such as MP3 for PowerPoint.
Now check the steps of how to remove DRM from iTunes music and insert the DRM-free iTunes music into PowerPoint.
Part 1. Remove DRM from iTunes Music for PowerPoint
1) Free download DRM Music Converter, install and run it, then add your iTunes music files into it.
2) Choose"MP3" as output format, you can customize the output files' profile according to your needs. After that, click the "Start" button to start converting iTunes music for PowerPoint.
Part 2. Insert the DRM-free iTunes Music to PowerPoint
1) Open the powerpoint you wanna add iTunes music.
2) Click Insert -> sound -> sound from file to insert the DRM-free iTunes music songs to your PowerPoint.
3) In the succeeding dialog box which says "How do you want the sound to start in the slide show", do one of the following:
- To play the sound automatically when you go to the slide, click "Automatically".
- To play the sound when you click the sound icon Presentation, click "When Clicked".
Done! That's all the progress of how to insert iTunes music into PowerPoint files. Also, you can add videos to PowerPoint, put YouTube videos on PowerPoint, as well as convert your PowerPoint to movie formats like AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, etc.
Tags: download itunes music to powerpoint, put itunes music on powerpoint, add itunes songs to powerpoint